How it works
Fill a Simple Form
We Will Handle the Paperwork
Receive Your Documents
Still Confused About Starting a C Corp? Let Us Help You Make a Decision
Why Form a C-Corporation Online With EZ Doc Filing
24/7 Online Assistance
Quick Conversion Rate
Hear What Our Customers Have to Say About Us
Benefits of Forming a C Corporation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Document investment capitalization for official approval.
- Establish proper shareholder guidelines to meet your eligibility criteria.
- Separate your personal transactions from business expenses.
- Keep an official record of your organization for good administrative standing.
- Highest level of limited liability protection.
- More than 100 shareholders.
- Can easily accumulate capital due to no limitation on shareholders at a low tax rate.
- Easy transfer of shares.
- Offers a wide range of deductions and expenses by the IRS.
- Personnel tax deductions
- All training expenses
- Sick pay
- Benefits for disables employees
- Retirement plans
- Rental or Office maintenance expenses
- Insurance premiums
- Legal or professional fees.
- Supplies or materials for offices.
- Cost of licenses or business permits.
- Tax deductions on company vehicles
- Insurance, memberships or installations in the vehicle.
- Maintenance costs such as oil changes, fuel, lease payments, etc.
- Startup Tax Deductions
- IRS allows deduction of the first $5000 of start-up costs on corporate taxes (attorney fees, advertising costs, wages for trainees, etc.)
- Must have an Annual General Meeting or AGM for all your shareholders and board of directors and discuss strategies, opportunities, etc.
- Appoint board of directors elected by the shareholders.
- Give ownership of the business by issuing shares.
- Assign the position of shareholders, directors, officers and employees within the corporation.